- To uplift the educational and economic status of the members and their local communities.
- To develop and uphold the best of the cultural, social and economic heritage of the members and their local communities.
- To be a forum where members would give each other financial, social, emotional, mental and spiritual support whenever necessary.
- To acquire properties and chattels and do such other things as may be approved by members.
- To raise or borrow money for all or any of the foregoing objectives in such manner and upon such security as may from time to time be determined by the Group.
- To transform itself into a co-operative society at an appropriate time.
- To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the foregoing objectives.
SERE Welfare Group,
P.O. Box 8437 - 30100,